An installment loan is a loan that is repaid with a fixed number of periodic payments generally due on pay dates. An installment loan gives you the flexibility of paying back your loan over a greater time period than a payday loan. A benefit of an installment loan is that you can prepay your loan in full at any time or make additional payments without penalties.
Qualifying for cash advances online is easy and even if you have bad credit, you can still get approved for a loan. Minimum qualifications include:
- Must have consistent verifiable income for the past 90 days.
- Make at least $900.00 per month.
- Are 18 years of age or older and a U.S. citizen
- Have an open checking account for 90 days.
It does not matter if you have bad credit or no credit at all. Installment loans are designed to help people in need of emergency credit. Cash Advance Now understands that you may have had credit troubles in the past.
Your payments for your loan will be on the dates shown on your payment schedule in your loan agreement. Generally, your payments are due on your pay dates.
We offer numerous options to reduce the cost of your loan. We strongly recommend that you pay your loan off as soon as possible.
- Pay off your loan in full on the first due date and you will only be responsible for the first payment and any remaining principle balance. There are no prepayment penalties.
- Make additional payments towards your loan to reduce your principal balance and pay your loan off more quickly.
- Customers can always pay additional amounts toward their loan or pay in full at any time without penalty. GreatPlains Finance, LLC encourages repayment as quickly as possible to save on finance fees.
One of our Financial Service Representatives will contact you and/or you will receive an email notification to complete the application process. If you are denied with us, you will receive a notification.
You must call customer service at least 3 business days prior to your payment due date. A customer service representative will be able to review your options with you, including but not limited to: adjusting your due date, skipping a payment, or reducing a payment. Options may vary depending on loan status or situation. If you call less than 3 business days before your due date, your request may not be able to be completed before your payment comes due.
Tribal law will apply to your loan agreement, not state law.
Yes you can revoke your ACH at any time. If you decide to do so, you must make a payment via Money Order or Cashier's Check, and it must be received by your due date. You must mail it to:
Great Plains Financial LLC, DBA Cash Advance Now
PO Box 569
Hays, MT 59527
We have many ways that you can repay your loan back. You can choose to pay your loan back via Personal Check, Western Union, Certified Check, Cashier's Check, or ACH (Automated Clearing House).